Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New Adventure

Over my many years as a vintage vendor, wonderful opportunities have always come my way.  I'm so thankful for all of them.   I consider these new adventures my way to grow and the way for my style to evolve.  These past years I've felt pulled more in the direction of design, so when I had the opportunity to become a part of a design co-op, I knew it was the next step in my style evolution.

This month I'll be joining The Buckeystown Design Co-Op.  I'm very excited because I'll still be able to have the vintage finds I love, but I'll also be able to include more home decor and design.  I'll be joining four very talented Southern women.  These design rebels have made space for this Yankee in their new venture.  Their vision is to update and supplement vintage furnishings with the addition of refreshed upholstered pieces, complementary home decor, and home design services.  They'll have a talented local upholsterer on site for custom work.  Quality fabric and paint will also be available.

              We'll be located in a former auction house that has been completely renovated.

Our New Location
The interior has an industrial vibe that provides a perfect contrast to our vintage style.

Industrial Interior


No worries.  We've already filled the space with our treasures
and can't wait to share it all with you.

Please join us.

For more info and more photos follow the links below.



We'd love for you to follow us on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/BuckeystownDesignCoOp/

Don't miss an update.  Sign up to follow our website too.
https://www.buckeystowndesigncoop.com/

1 comment: