Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting Started for the Luckett's Spring Market

I'm so excited to be part of the Luckett's Spring Market May 18 and 19.  This is one of the most anticipated markets in the DC area and I'm so glad I'll have a space there.  For those of you who don't live in the DC area, plan on making the trek to the market.  You won't be disappointed.  Please visit the Luckett's Store blog here for updates and info about vendors and see samplings of their wares.

I'm just beginning to pull my "stuff" together, but wanted to share some images of what I have so far.  Of course, you know that this is just a sneak peak, a mere drop in the bucket of what I'll finally have for sale.
 I'll be posting as I complete my projects.

Must haves for Spring markets are garden and beachy.


I have to express my industrial side.



I love animal prints.  I reupholstered these vintage caned-back chairs with this chenille zebra fabric.  Wish I had a spot for them in my house.  It's a vintage Chinoiserie chandelier and an urn print too.




Stay tuned.  I'll have more.
Make sure you frequent the Luckett's Store Blog for updates on the goodies other vendors will have.

Hope to see you all on May 18 and 19.




Kathy



2 comments:

  1. you have some awesome stuff as usual! i am hoping to make it by on sunday, but am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your booth will be fabulous Kathy. Hope the stuff is not too good. I don't need to be dragging more stuff home. (kiddin') xoxo

    ReplyDelete