Monday, May 7, 2012

My Garden in Bloom

Even though we haven't had much rain, my garden seems very happy.

The azalea's blooms stretch in front of our new patio wall.




The azalea on the opposite wall with a field of ferns in the background.




A clay chimney pot and some vintage cement urns flank the garden path in the side yard.



Roses climbing past the trellis onto the bricks.





My peonies are so lovely and so short lived.   If you're not paying attention you could totally miss their beauty.



Hibiscus bloom in one of the pots on my front porch.



My arbor framing the path to the back yard.



Peeking through the pergola at a back yard bed.



Climbing hydrangea clinging to a grouping of lattice trellises in varying heights.




Hydrangeas in bloom under a canopy of wild climbing roses.




A chippy iron garden bench next to a vintage weathered cupola.





How does your garden grow?


Kathy



10 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT!!

    From your mother and your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is so beautiful. I love the peonies - they won't grow here. My favorite is the little island with the vintage chair. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have you share your post over here at the Cottage Garden Party going on now on my blog.....xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely garden! Your roses are stunning! The Peonies are to die for and I seem to be coveting your tutuers!:)Everything is just Beautiful great job! please stop over and see whats blooming in my neck of the woods:)Deidre~ http://simlysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you linked up! yay.....thanks so much for sharing - you have much inspiring photo's for the rest of us! oxox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful flowers! We are so behind this spring with the colder weather, but I have faith my peonies will eventually bloom! Thanks for joining the Outdoor Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely outdoor space, I really like the variety of plants, pots and whimsical garden items very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is beautiful! I love your pergola and your arbor. So pretty. Things are blooming in my garden, as well and am harvesting veggies in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete