Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Love Z Gallerie

Over the years I've found many wonderful items at Z Gallerie.  I like items that are sea-life related and they never disappoint.  One of my favorite finds is this faux coral that currently is on my mantel.


They now are offering it in indigo  and  turquoise as well as ivory.


Last week I was checking out their new stuff and found this porcelain octopus.


He will be a perfect centerpiece when I use my Home Goods plates.


I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can uncover my screened porch furniture.  I think the place for him when he's not prettying up my table will be on my factory cart.


 He ties in so well with my Thomas Paul sea life pillows too.


So who's ready for Spring and lounging on the porch?





1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for Spring! I'm getting ready to redecorate the house for Spring. I love that little octopus guy. He would be perfect in Cassie's bathroom!

    ReplyDelete