Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Sale at Stylish Patina Barn

Each month I've tried something different and I've had very good sales.  Hmmm, what "look" should I have?  I'm thinking that eclectic is what I love and what will work.  This month I focused on small furniture and accent pieces.   Below please find snippets of my stuff.



I






























Hope to see you all there.

Kathy

Stylish Patina Barn Sale

February 17, 18, 19
10 am until 5 pm

Where are we?
4051 Stanford Ct. Frederick, MD

Directions from D.C. Area
1. 495 N towards Maryland
2. I-270 N
3. Exit 32 merge I-70 W Hagerstown
4. Exit 52 merge US-15/US 340 W
5. Merge to the the left, follow 15 S
6. Left Mountville Rd (1st traffic light)
7. 1st Left Winchester Blvd
8. Wind thru Stanford Industrial Park
9. 2nd Right at 4051 Stanford Ct.

Other Places to Visit!
Make it a day of shopping.....
Downtown Frederick MD (6 miles)
Downtown Leesburg, Va (15 miles)
Lucketts, Va (11 miles)
Chartreuse & Co. Barn (4 miles)

{blog/website} www.stylishpatina.com/thebarn





3 comments:

  1. wow, you have some seriously amazing stuff!!! i love the maps and the ampersand! are the maps vintage? how big and how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great sale Kathy! I love the beachy stuff. It's what we need right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some wonderful ideas and displays.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete