Friday, December 23, 2011

Outdoor Decor

This year I made some wreaths and filled some urns with fresh greenery, magnolia branches, clippings from my nandina bush, and nandina berries.

On my front porch I placed some magnolia leaves in an old bottle and draped burlap and a gold garland.  I used burlap to suspend the wreaths in the window and placed an orange ornament in each one.




I made a fresh wreath for my chimney.



And another fresh wreath for the side of the garage.



I couldn't forget the new garage since it can be seen from the street.


I filled a pair of urns with greenery and had them flank the doors.  I couldn't pass up the tinsel wreaths that were only $8 each at target.  Aren't they fun. 


A close up of one of the fresh arrangements.



I even had enough to make an arrangement on the trellis.




What have you done outside for holiday decor?

Kathy



Target also had an unbelievable selection of wrapping paper.  
I bought several of the retro-inspired designs.
Gotta get wrapin'

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL


P

1 comment:

  1. it looks beautiful, kathy! love those wreaths!
    merry christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete