Saturday, June 11, 2011

What A Great Day at The Pink Poet Tag Sale!

Whew am I tired, but what a wonderful day!  I want to thank everyone who came by.  I enjoyed chatting with all of you.  It was a hot hot day, but the rain held off and not only did I see so many friends, I met many new ones.   Tilly of the Shabby Acorn is my new best friend.  I bought a fabulous piece of furniture from her.  I was very tempted by her vintage windows with the hand-painted designs.  
I'm sharing an image below of her "chandelier" on glass.
And a super big thank you to all of you who bought my stuff.  I hope you'll enjoy your purchases.

Here are images of some of the fabulous finds available at the sale.














The next sale is July 9.  Don't miss it.

Future sale dates for the Pink Poet Tag Sale:
August 13, September 10, and October 8.

Mark your calendar and get ready to shop.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment