Friday, May 20, 2011

I've Been Featured on Centsational Girl

One of my favorite blogs is Centsational Girl.   It's written by Kate, a super talented. creative and amazingly prolific blogger.  She's appeared on Nate Berkus too.  
 She recently hosted a party where bloggers could share their outdoor projects.  I thought that my
screened porch redo met the criteria so I decided to share.
Imagine my surprise and excitement when I went to her blog to show my husband what a linky party was and there was my screened porch.  I still can't believe it. 

Here's what she said about me:
"Kathy from All About Vignettes built a screened in porch then furnished it with European flair.  Wow, this view is like something out of House Beautiful, the columns, the mirror, the fabrics… swoon!

Thank you Kate.  It is an honor to be recognized by you.

To see the full post, go here.
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment